英国政府 Government of the United Kingdom ; British Government
政府部门 government departments ; Government Sector
政府干预 government intervention ; government interference ; intervention by government
菲律宾政府 Government of the Philippines ; Philippine Government
国民政府 Nationalist Government ; National Government ; west bank National Government ; China public government
印度政府 government of India ;Dutch East Indies government
北京政府 government of Beijing ; Beijing Government
军事政府 military government
1. He admitted that the government was in "a dreadful hole".
2. The enquiry dug deeper into the alleged financial misdeeds of his government.
3. "Telmex" was bought off the government by a group of investors.
4. The federal government hiked the tax on hard liquor.
5. The government wilted in the face of such powerful pressure.
6. The Government's financial squeeze had killed the scheme off.
7. The government is spending billions of dollars on new urban rail projects.
8. Big credits were given to East Germany by successive West German governments.
9. By 1973 the government deficit equalled thirty per cent of GNP.
10. It was not the policy of the government to repatriate genuine refugees.
11. The Labour government has to date resisted all supplications.
12. The French government today called for an end to the violence.
13. Not everyone thinks that the government is being particularly generous.
14. His new government looks pretty much like the old one.
15. The government counted 27,600,000 employed persons in West Germany.