competition表竞赛; 竞争; 的意思，那么你知道competition的同义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了competition的同义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
competition, contest, match
competition ： 多指体育运动中的各项比赛、角逐，也指知识、技巧等方面的竞赛。
contest ： 多指在音乐、书法、演讲等方面所进行的比赛或竞争。其结果，由评判委员会裁决。
match ： 通常指体育运动项目的比赛，隐含势均力敌意味。
make a match
meet one's match
a new coat and a hat to match.
put a match to
match up to
she matches up to the challenges of the job.
match someone with
try if you can to match her with a duke.
1. (主美)。 同 nolo contendere
he pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor counts.
1. Malvolio becomes, in default of competition, the play's moral centre.
2. The very notion of price competition is foreign to many schools.
3. Moreau took gold in the five-kilometre individual pursuit competition.
4. The movie industry had chosen to ignore the encroaching competition of television.
5. That would make the competition between rival suppliers even deadlier.
6. An independent regulator will be appointed to ensure fair competition.
7. Competition has been fierce to win a stake in Skoda.
8. I have to change my approach, the competition is too good now.
9. The deal would have reduced competition in the commuter-aircraft market.
10. The competition should have been rescheduled for a later date.
11. He won first prize at the Leeds Piano Competition.
12. Newcastle went out of the competition, losing 2-1 on aggregate.
13. The American aerospace industry has been challenged by some stiffcompetition.
14. Competition between companies is too fierce for self-regulation to work.
15. The film faces stiff competition for the Best Film nomination.
1. The latest opinion polls are predicting a very close contest.
2. This has stripped the contest down to its essentials.
3. The contest was as much about personalities as it was about politics.
4. Gerald was no longer the odds-on favourite to win the contest.
5. It is still a close contest between two leading opposition parties.
6. I'm going to be emceeing a costume contest.
7. The contest has become personalised, if not bitter.
8. The contest should be very keenly fought.
9. It was an uneven contest.
10. The match looks like being a David and Goliath contest.
11. the Eurovision Song Contest
12. The presidential contest is nip and tuck.
13. a triangular contest in an election
14. Her misspelling of that word eliminated her from the contest.
15. Are you going to enter yourself for the contest?
你打算报名参加比赛 吗 ?
1. He missed the catch and the match was lost.
2. Charlton are about to play an important away match.
3. Poland provide the opposition for the Scots' last warm-up match at home.
4. This is something of a grudge match against a long-term enemy.
5. Jeremy wants some peace and quiet before his big match.
6. Helen's choice of lipstick was a good match for her skin-tone.
7. It can take time and effort to match buyers and sellers.
8. We painted our table to match the window frame in the bedroom.
9. Muster needed just 72 minutes to win the one-sided match, 6-2, 6-3.
10. I tend to get very uptight during a match.
11. He finally faltered in the last game of a heroic match.
12. I was no match for a man with such power.
13. Swiss fans cheered Jakob Hlasek during yesterday's match with Courier.
14. He struck a match, and held it at arm's length.
15. The match will be refereed by Derek Bevan from Wales.