conceal, hide, screen
1. Frances decided to conceal the machine behind a hinged panel.
2. He made no attempt to conceal his dislike of me.
3. I shall conceal myself at a safe distance from the battlefield.
4. It took some effort to conceal her relief.
5. Robert could not conceal his relief.
6. He could not conceal his annoyance at being interrupted.
7. He couldn't conceal his envy of me.
8. He had to conceal his identity to escape the police.
9. At his instigation we conceal the fact from the authorities.
10. He tried to conceal his instinctive revulsion at the idea.
11. Don't conceal the poverty of thought by the eccentric diction.
12. He could hardly conceal his joy at his departure.
13. He didn't conceal anything from you.
14. Fine clothes could not conceal the girl's homeliness.
15. He made no attempt to conceal his smirk.