contrast有对比，对照; 差异; 对照物等意思，那么你知道contrast的近义词有哪些吗?下面小编为大家带来contrast的近义词及辨析，欢迎大家一起学习!
compare, compare to, compare with, contrast
compare to 指两物有类似或相似之处，从而"把(一物)比作(另一物)。"
compare with 指"把……用……作比较"以便找出差异或好坏。
1. The boy's room is a complete contrast to the guest room.
2. The private sector, by contrast, has plenty of money to spend.
3. Hungary, by contrast, reacted calmly to events in Yugoslavia.
4. In contrast with its surface fleet, Britain's submarine force was relatively small.
5. By contrast, the comparable figure for the Netherlands is 16 per cent.
6. There is also an artful contrast of shapes.
7. Silk was used with wool for contrast.
8. There is an obvious contrast between the cultures of East and West.
9. the contrast between his overwhelming guitar-playing and his underwhelming singing
10. His actions were in stark contrast to his words.
11. In contrast with her sister, she is very tall.
12. It was cold yesterday, but in contrast it's very hot today.
13. It'seems quite warm today by contrast with yesterday's icy wind.
14. Today's work is quite a contrast to what you did yesterday.
15. Black hair is a sharp contrast to a fair skin.