英 [kru:z] 美 [kruz]
1. Don's story unfolded as the cruise got under way.
2. The next stop on this cruise is likely to be in Cornwall.
3. He got a job as a singer on a cruise ship.
4. The Captain's Party on Saturday evening is the cruise's most festive event.
5. He and his wife were planning to go on a world cruise.
6. 1,654 passengers were transferred at sea to a Norwegian cruise ship.
7. I've always wanted to go on a cruise.
8. I'd love to go on a round-the-world cruise.
9. a luxury cruise liner
10. They went on a cruise to Tenerife.
11. What you need is a change of scene. Why not go on a cruise?
12. Before you blow it all on a luxury cruise, give a little thought to the future.
13. Holiday-makers can also add on a week in Majorca before or after the cruise.
14. The aim of the cruise was to awaken an interest in and an understanding of foreign cultures.
15. Rough wea-ther would have denied us a landing on the island, for me the high spot of the entire cruise.