cry, weep, sob
1. Eventually, you'll learn to cry that on the inside.
2. Unhurt, but a bit shaken, she was trying not to cry.
3. Roland sometimes saw me as a shoulder to cry on.
4. "Ycrycrya," Carla let rip with the cry of the Valkyries.
5. When she saw him, she let out a cry of horror.
6. Their lives are a far cry from his own poor childhood.
7. I hung up the phone and started to cry.
8. Adam jumped from his seat at the girl's cry.
9. Often he would have bad dreams and cry out in his sleep.
10. She stood up quickly, giving a little cry of astonishment.
11. I started to cry because I cut my finger.
12. Her voice cracked and she began to cry.
13. He shrieked a long, wordless cry.
14. She let out a little cry of pain.
15. I heard myself gasp and cry out.