1. It was his invariable custom to have one whisky before his supper.
2. Furniture can also be custom-made to suit your own requirements.
3. The married women of Shitamachi maintained the custom of blackening their teeth.
4. This custom was still current in the late 1960s.
5. When they conquered Britain, the Romans brought this custom with them.
6. You have the right to withhold your custom if you so wish.
7. The machine was custom-built by Steve Roberts.
8. This custom has been carried down from the 18 th century.
9. They kept to the custom to hold their wedding.
10. This custom has been passed down since the 18 th century.
11. The custom of worshipping ancestors is prevalent among these people.
12. The custom will never receive the sanction of tradition.
13. It is the custom of foreigners to do so.
14. The custom traces to the time of the Warring States.
15. It is the custom with [ of ] the local people to do so.