1. The Prince was driving with great fire and dash.
2. He's in a dash to get Russia back into Europe.
3. Dash it all. It's just not playing the game, is it?
4. Hand clamped over his mouth, he made a dash for the bathroom.
5. Oh, Tim! I'm sorry but I have to dash.
6. Add a dash of balsamic vinegar.
7. See you tomorrow night. Must dash now.
8. When the doors opened, there was a mad dash for seats.
9. a helter-skelter dash to meet the deadline
10. She's fainted. Quick, dash some cold water over her face.
11. He really cuts a dash in his smart new uniform.
12. Day and night the waves dash against the rocks.
13. Here, too, the colon must be followed by a dash.
14. The dash is longer than the hyphen.
15. He made frantic dash for the departing train.