decide表决定; 决心; 解决; 裁决的意思，那么你知道decide的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了decide的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
decide on〔upon〕 (v.+prep.)
就…作出决定,决定要 make a choice; choose from two or more possibilities
〔说明〕 decide on〔upon〕通常不用于进行体。
Peter decided on a blue sweater.彼得挑了一件蓝色的运动衫。
decide between (v.+prep.)
作出抉择 choose between two things or people or doing different things
〔说明〕 decide between通常不用于进行体。
He had to decide between the two.他必须在两者之间作出抉择。
decide about (v.+prep.)
决定 make a decision on sth
They have decided about it.他们对此已作出了决定。
decide, determine, resolve, settle
decide ： 侧重指经过思考、比较、讨论或询问之后做出的决定。
determine ： 指经过深思熟虑，决心去做某事并坚持施行。
resolve ： 语气较强，强调以坚定不移的信念去做或不做某事，暗含有远大抱负和坚强决心。
settle ： 指排除犹豫、怀疑和争论之后作出明确的最终结论。
1. A dentist may decide to extract the tooth to prevent recurrent trouble.
2. He might decide that it is best to induce labour.
3. If the clubs cannot conclude a deal, an independent tribunal will decide.
4. The judges could not decide which category it belonged in.
5. I couldn't decide whether he was incredibly brave or just insane.
6. The judge should not have left it to the jury to decide.
7. Little boys, being what they are, might decide to play on it.
8. West had to decide whether to play a heart.
9. If the Conservatives got in they might decide to change it.
10. They now have two weeks to decide whether or not to buy.
11. They're keenly aware that whatever they decide will set a precedent.
12. The Council will meet to decide if it should accept his resignation.
13. I have to decide my plan way in advance.
14. They wait for the group to decide rather than making individual decisions.
15. Vietnam is trying to decide on its course for the future.