decide表决定; 决心; 解决的意思，那么你知道decide的同义词有哪些吗?现在跟小编一起学习下面为大家整理的decide的同义词吧，希望对你有帮助哦!
decide, determine, resolve, settle
decide ： 侧重指经过思考、比较、讨论或询问之后做出的决定。
determine ： 指经过深思熟虑，决心去做某事并坚持施行。
resolve ： 语气较强，强调以坚定不移的信念去做或不做某事，暗含有远大抱负和坚强决心。
settle ： 指排除犹豫、怀疑和争论之后作出明确的最终结论。
settle one's affairs(或estate)
settle someone's hash
He settled down as a farmer with a family.
had to settle for a lower wage than the one requested.
1. A dentist may decide to extract the tooth to prevent recurrent trouble.
2. He might decide that it is best to induce labour.
3. If the clubs cannot conclude a deal, an independent tribunal will decide.
4. The judges could not decide which category it belonged in.
5. I couldn't decide whether he was incredibly brave or just insane.
6. The judge should not have left it to the jury to decide.
7. Little boys, being what they are, might decide to play on it.
8. West had to decide whether to play a heart.
9. If the Conservatives got in they might decide to change it.
10. They now have two weeks to decide whether or not to buy.
11. They're keenly aware that whatever they decide will set a precedent.
12. The Council will meet to decide if it should accept his resignation.
13. I have to decide my plan way in advance.
14. They wait for the group to decide rather than making individual decisions.
15. Vietnam is trying to decide on its course for the future.
1. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.–Zig Ziglar
2. A debriefing would follow this operation, to determine where it went wrong.
3. An astronomer can determine the brightness of each star.
4. The Baltic people have a right to determine their own future.
5. Testing needs to be done to determine the long-term effects on humans.
6. The size of the fish will determine the thickness of the steaks.
7. Some banks charge if you access your account to determine your balance.
8. These voters often determine the outcome of statewide elections.
9. The size of the chicken pieces will determine the cooking time.
10. Together these factors determine the depth of focus.
11. An inquiry was set up to determine the cause of the accident.
12. Radiology was used to determine the distribution of the disease.
13. We both looked up to determine the source of the water.
14. Shall we determine what we are going to do next?
我们来确定一下下一步该做什么 吧 ?
15. We may determine the height of a mountain by trigonometry.
1. This merely strengthens our resolve to win the league.
2. The two communities are learning how to resolve their differences.
3. The two sides are now working diligently to resolve their differences.
4. Britain was to pay dearly for its lack of resolve.
5. We have to resolve this matter once and for all.
6. The verdict hasn't weakened his resolve to fight the charges against him.
7. This will strengthen the American public's resolve to go to war.
8. I looked at the list and felt my resolve weakening.
9. Frequently he was called upon to resolve conflicts.
10. I can help resolve conflicts that drain energy.
11. a sincere attempt to resolve the problem
12. Their opposition only strengthened her resolve not to give in.
13. Her encouragement and support strengthened our resolve.
14. The Cabinet met to resolve the crisis.
15. It's up to him to resolve this problem.
1. England will have to settle for third or fourth place.
2. The duo set up a scam to settle their respective debts.
3. The man let his eyes settle upon Cross's face.
4. They agreed to try to settle their dispute by negotiation.
5. He took a long time to settle in to big-time football.
6. Tap each one firmly on your work surface to settle the mixture.
7. The groups had historic scores to settle with each other.
8. It enabled its members to settle their differences without recourse to war.
9. He refused to settle for anything that was second best.
10. One day I'll want to settle down and have a family.
11. "We want to settle all matters at the negotiating table," he said.
12. Children would settle disputes by trading punches or insults in the schoolyard.
13. The belligerents were due, once again, to try to settle their differences.
14. Thirty-thousand-million dollars is needed to settle the refugees.
15. She offered to settle a legacy on Katharine.