arrive at〔reach〕 one's destination 到达目的地
final〔ultimate〕 destination 最终目的地〔目标〕
beyond one's destination 远于目的地
train for destination 开往终点的火车
ports of destination 目的港
the destination of one's journey旅行目的地
1. His destination was Chobham Common, a long way from his Cotswold home.
2. St Lucia is still mercifully undeveloped as a tourist destination.
3. You can check your baggage right through to its final destination.
4. Life can be likened to a journey with an unknown destination.
5. To find out, make Christchurch your next vacation destination.
6. They encountered untold difficulties and dangers before they reached theirdestination.
7. The troops rushed to their destination without a single halt.
8. I eventually arrived at my destination.
9. They were flown to the destination.
10. The destination of his study is the law.
11. As soon as you arrive at your destination, step out of the aircraft and reset your wrist-watch.
12. Spain was cited as the most popular holiday destination.
13. The tension grew in inverse proportion to the distance from their finaldestination.
14. Only half of the emergency supplies have reached their destination.
15. Spain is still our most popular holiday destination.