develop表发展; 生长; 形成的意思，develop的同义词有许多你都了解多少呢，现在跟着小编一起学习下面为大家整理的develop的同义词吧，希望对你有帮助哦!
mature, ripen, age, develop
mature ： 指生物自然发育成熟或丰满或使其能起正常作用，还可指人获得智慧、经验或变得世故。
ripen ： 侧重已到长生成熟的顶点。
age ： 一般指使人过早成熟，强调已走向衰老。
develop ： 侧重使某一种类或个体潜在本能进化完全，词义比mature广泛。
1. She won a grant to develop her own business.
2. You have to develop your capabilities to the maximum.
3. We have to develop a less amateurish approach to our organisa-tions.
4. Banks had increased scope to develop new financial products.
5. The discipline of studying music can help children develop good work habits.
6. He never lets those long silences develop during dinner.
7. We are all genetically programmed to develop certain illnesses.
8. The crucial skill you need to develop is sorting out the parents.
9. Do the emotions develop in parallel with the intellect?
10. All this helps children to develop an inquiring attitude to learning.
11. Children can develop bad postural habits from quite an early age.
12. They develop a fever and a watery discharge from their eyes.
13. Membership in her church youth group helped develop her political ideas.
14. They lacked the scientific personnel to develop the technical apparatus much further.
15. Shell signed a contract to develop oil and gas reserves near Archangel.
1. These plants are then pollinated and allowed to mature and produce seed.
2. Some adolescents might be more sexually mature and provocative than others.
3. The caterpillars tunnel into the fruit to grow and mature.
4. It's a team packed with experienced and mature professionals.
5. He wanted to introduce mature people with leadership qualities.
6. A mature cow has horns.
7. It is his most mature comedy yet.
8. Mature flour has a longer shelf life.
9. You and I are mature, freethinking adults.
10. Grate some mature cheddar cheese.
11. They intend to allocate more places to mature students this year.
12. Jane is very mature for her age.
13. Boys mature more slowly than girls, both physically and psychologically.
14. The new ambassador is more mature than his predecessor.
15. I'll let you have an answer after mature consideration.
1. This helps to ripen new growth and makes it flower profusely.
2. Time will soon ripen.
3. The pears will sweeten as they ripen.
4. Pick and ripen any green fruits in a warm dark place.
5. I'm waiting for the apples to ripen.
6. You can ripen the tomatoes on a sunny windowsill.
7. We are waiting for the first crops to ripen.
8. He did not seem to ripen with the years.
9. It can cause other foods to ripen too quickly.
10. This helps grapes to ripen anywhere in the state.
11. Ripen at room temperature and store in the regfrigerator crisper.
12. As they ripen, a delicious soft – to near – liquid layer forms below the rind.
13. The bananas ripen ripen too quickly and begin to? rot.
14. Lakka – trees ripen two by two And mandarin – ducks die side by side.
15. The bananas ripen too quickly and begin to rot.
1. Beauty is an attitude. It has nothing to do with age.
2. He knew what he wanted to do from the age of 14.
3. In some cases there is a mini-mum age limit.
4. In his old age he became a benefactor of the arts.
5. He died in a nursing home at the age of 87.
6. Few jockeys continue race-riding beyond the age of 40.
7. It infected them with some of the magic of a lost age.
8. At 84, John feels his age precludes too much travel.
9. He started piano lessons at the age of 7.
10. When I was your age I walked five miles to school.
11. I'm only 5ft tall, and I look younger than my age.
12. Men tend to put on weight in middle age.
13. She's indexed the book by author, by age, and by illustrator.
14. All kids her age do silly things; it's nothing to worry about.
15. Hay fever is an affliction which arrives at an early age.