dedicate ： 正式用词，指献身于某一崇高事业或目的，也可指把著作题献给他人。
devote ： 普通用词，指决心把全部身心、精力、时间等献给某一目标，某一个人或致力于某一事业。
1. Faculty members devote most of their time to scholarly research.
2. She had started to devote her energies to teaching rather than performing.
3. She forsook her worldly possessions to devote herself to the church.
4. After her marriage, she couldn't devote herself totally to her music.
5. He is determined to devote his life to science.
6. I will devote all my life to the cause of education.
7. I devote myself to helping the poor.
8. We should devote everything we have.
9. She gladly gave up her part-time job to devote herself entirely to her art.
10. You want a husband who is solid and stable, someone who will devote himself to you.
11. We devote several days to the exploration of the magnificent Maya sites of Copan.
12. We should devote ourselves assiduously and faithfully to the duties of our profession.
13. Tom Banbury was preoccupied with the missing Shepherd child and did not want to devote time to the new murder.
14. It enabled students to devote more time to their studies, or to be more accurate, more time to relaxation.
15. 'Monseigneur , I am flattered to devote myself to your orders.'
“ 大人, 能为您效劳我深感荣幸. ”
1. He felt that medicine was the most important cause to which he could dedicatehimself.
2. She vowed to herself that she would dedicate her life to scientific studies.
3. To my father I dedicate this volume in token of affection and gratitude.
4. President Lincoln came from Washington to dedicate that cemetery.
5. They acquire successful companies and are dedicate to make them even more successful.
6. I want to dedicate this song to her and say I'm sorry to her.
7. I can partition off any distracting emotions and dedicate them solely to this body.
8. Concentrate the natural elite, Dedicate to the Human Health.
9. I dedicate the book to my inspirational teacher — Li Yang.
10. Candidate: People who are honest, dedicate to their work and have integrity.
我喜欢和诚实的 、 对工作投入、为人正直的人一起工作.
11. Therefore, we should dedicate to control the rate of population growth.
12. We have a very large budget that we dedicate to London fashion.
13. I dedicate this volume tomy wife in token of affection and gratitude.
14. We only dedicate a birth life, then can get life.
15. I would like to dedicate the song to my beloved wife.