disagree表不同意; 不一致; 不适合意思，那么你知道disagree的同义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了disagree的同义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
disagree, differ, object
disagree ： 指彼此间意见或看法不同，任何言行上的不合。
differ ： 可替换disagree，但语气较温和，是disagree的委婉说法。
object ： 语气强烈，侧重对某一具体计划、行为或作法等表示反对。常跟前置词to连用。
a tycoon for whom money is no object.
the object of the exercise
agree to differ
beg to differ
that's your opinion—I beg to differ.
1. You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then.
2. I disagree with Andrew Russell over his piece on British Rail.
3. Rarely does a grand jury publicly disagree with a prosecutor.
4. Local public housing authorities disagree with this reading of the law.
5. I strongly disagree with this amoral approach to politics.
6. I'vemade this argument, and not a few people would disagree with me.
7. We disagree with every point Mr Blunkett makes.
8. European farm ministers disagree among themselves.
9. Orange juice seems to disagree with some babies.
10. They can communicate even when they strongly disagree.
11. "I think it is inappropriate." — "I disagree."
12. I disagree with drug laws in general.
13. Scientists disagree about how the universe was created.
14. Even friends disagree sometimes.
15. He likes to fight it out whenever others disagree with him.
1. That is where we differ.
2. Management styles differ.
3. Your needs can differ from day to day.
4. The two theories differ from each other in many ways.
5. One's opinion tends to differ in accordance with one's standpoint.
6. I beg to differ from you on the opinion.
7. These bags differ in size, but not in shape.
8. Things in the world differ from each other in a thousand ways.
9. The Kantian categories differ from those of Aristotle in being subjective.
10. The twin brothers are alike in appearance but differ greatly in disposition.
11. Nylon and silk differ.
12. I differ with you on that point.
13. They differ in degree rather than in kind.
14. These two regions differ greatly in climate.
15. Customs differ in different countries.
1. He thought of the baby almost as an inanimate object.
2. He made it his object in life to find the island.
3. My object was to publish a scholarly work on Peter Mourne.
4. The object has no real value, materially or emotionally.
5. She knew that she was an object of pity among her friends.
6. This was the first object placed in the heavens by the Creator.
7. The patient'simmune system would reject the transplanted organ as a foreign object.
8. The object of the exercise is to raise money for the charity.
9. A born magpie, Mandy collects any object that catches her eye.
10. As a heavy child, she became the object of ridicule from classmates.
11. The object of her hatred was 24-year-old model Ros French.
12. When a large object impacts the Earth, it makes a crater.
13. Although he was based in Wales, distance was no object.
14. Life has a value only when it has something valuable as its object.
15. The distant object of his affections is Caroline.