dislike, hate, disgust
1. They had a snobbish dislike for their intellectual and social inferiors.
2. He may suddenly take a dislike to foods that he's previously enjoyed.
3. Norma is said to dislike the glare of publicity.
4. Years of dislike boiled over and blows were exchanged.
5. He made no attempt to conceal his dislike of me.
6. David began to dislike all his television heroes who smoked.
7. The divorce was painfully public, feeding her dislike of the press.
8. He had taken an instant dislike to Mortlake.
9. I took a violent dislike to him.
10. Contrary to popular belief , many cats dislike milk.
11. Why do you dislike him so much?
12. She took an instant dislike to me.
13. She had a visceral dislike of all things foreign.
14. I dislike the man; he has such a sharp tongue.
15. Even though you dislike us, still and all you should be polite.