discern, discriminate, distinguish
1. It is common to distinguish between personal and social ethics.
2. It is necessary to distinguish the policies of two successive governments.
3. There were cries, calls. He could distinguish voices.
4. At what age are children able to distinguish between right and wrong?
5. It is not easy to distinguish cultured pearls from genuine pearls.
6. Some people find it difficult to distinguish right from wrong.
7. Their uniforms distinguish soldiers, sailors and marines from each other.
从他们的军服可分清他们是陆军士兵 、 水兵和海军陆战队战士.
8. His mind could no longer distinguish between illusion and reality.
9. We can distinguish one kind of substance from another by its properties.
10. People who cannot distinguish between colours are said to be colour – blind .
11. Take a sniff at everything and distinguish the good from the bad.
12. What are the characteristics that distinguish the Chinese from the Japanese?
13. We can distinguish between gold and silver.
14. Can you distinguish the twins apart?
你能分辨这对双胞胎 吗 ?
15. Now's your chance to distinguish yourself.