down表向下的; 沮丧的; 意思，那么你知道down的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理down的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
be (或 have) a down on
be down to
he claimed his problems were down to the media.
I'm down to my last few pounds.
down in the mouth
down on one's luck
the union instructed its members to down tools.
I went down town to do a few errands.
have (或 put) someone/thing down as
I never had Jake down as a ladies' man.
down in the mouth 或 down at the mouth
1. 【非正式用语】 憎恶或敌对;不喜欢
was down on jogging after his injury.
down on (one's) luck
1. She dusted herself down and left to build her own career.
2. Try to support each other when one of you is feeling down.
3. One of the office girls was down with the flu.
4. Rather taken aback by such forwardness, I slammed down the phone.
5. These will be very constrained budgets designed to get the deficit down.
6. I saw her push the boulder down on you.
7. He struggled to hold the bike down on the banked corners.
8. I went down on my knees and prayed for guidance.
9. Physical and ideological barriers had come down in Eastern Europe.
10. He closed down the business and went into politics.
11. Just play it safe, cover your ass, keep your head down.
12. He was knocked down by an uppercut from Eubank.
13. Only two go down at the end of this season.
14. In an embarrassing climb-down, the Home Secretary lifted the deportation threat.
15. Keep your spending on luxuries down to manageable proportions.