exchange表示 交换; 交易; 交易所;的意思，那么你知道exchange短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了exchange短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
exchange words with(v.+n.+prep.)
与(某人)争吵〔吵架〕 quarrel with (sb)
It’s ridiculous to waste time exchanging words with such a man.浪费时间与这样的人争吵是十分可笑的。
用…换取 give (sth) in return for (sth else)
I’d like to exchange a watch for a camera.我想用表换相机。
打起来 come to blows
Ade and Brooks exchanged blows yesterday and they were severely punished today.
in exchange for
交换in return for
Tom gave Helen an apple in exchange for a piece of cake.汤姆用一个苹果与海伦换一块蛋糕。
与(某人)交换… take (sth) in return for (sth else) with (sb)
〔说明〕 exchange with不用于被动结构。
They exchanged hostages with each other.他们彼此交换了人质。
1. This could intensify the risk of a nuclear exchange.
2. During the turmoil in the foreign-exchange markets the guilder remained strong.
3. They exchange traveller’s cheques at a different rate from notes.
4. I’m going to go on an exchange visit to Paris.
5. He ruled out any exchange of prisoners with the militants.
6. On the Stock Exchange, aggressive buying propped the market up.
7. We’ve got a fairly unfavourable exchange rate at the moment.
8. Many institutions exchange information by hand because of incompatible computer systems.
9. Shares ended 1.7 per cent firmer on the Frankfurt exchange.
10. There was an exchange of fire during which the gunman was wounded.
11. Hungary is to have a fully-fledged Stock Exchange from today.
12. It was one of the City’s prime sites, near the Stock Exchange.
13. This deferral would obviate pressure on the rouble exchange rate.
14. Peter and I also did a cabaret at the Corn Exchange.
15. Shares soared on the stock exchange.