she visits every few weeks.
few and far between
my inspired moments are few and far between.
a good few
it had been around for a good few years.
have a few
no fewer than
1. [强调数字大得惊人] 不少于，多达
there are no fewer than seventy different brand names.
not a few
his fiction has caused not a few readers to see red.
quite a few
quite a few people can do it.
little, few, several
little ： 只修饰不可数名词，含否定意义。
few ： 只修饰可数名词的复数形式，侧重指数量非常少，给人一种模糊概念，含否定意义。
several ： 修饰可数名词的复数形式，指至少有3个，但不会超过5、6个。
1. I have tried to pack a good deal into a few words.
2. The economy remains deep in recession with few signs of a pick-up.
3. Few would argue that this team has experience and proven ability.
4. A few are dim-witted drones, but most are talented, frustrated, wasted people.
5. He sweeps up and does a few odds and ends.
6. Police corruption is not just a few rotten apples.
7. In a few words she had put him in his place.
8. Just a few days ago, I finished a commission.
9. Precious few homebuyers will notice any reduction in their monthly repayments.
10. He’s a man of few words, very polite and unassuming.
11. I can lose a few pounds without resorting to daft diets.
12. A few days after his collapse he was sitting up in bed.
13. A few hours later bomb disposal experts defused the devices.
14. I’ve got to rush. Got a meeting in a few minutes.
15. A few minutes later the bomb went off, destroying the vehicle.