fight表战斗; 斗争; 打架的意思，那么你知道fight的同义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了fight的同义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
battle, war, campaign, struggle, warfare, fight, combat, engagement
battle ： 侧重指战争中的一次较全面、时间较长的战斗，也指陆军或海军在某一特定地区进行的战斗，或个人之间的争斗。
war ： 是战争的总称，一般指包括多个战役的大规模战争。
campaign ： 通常指在一场大的战争中在某一地区进行的一连串有既定目的的军事行动。也可作引申用。
struggle ： 指激烈或时间持续长的战斗或奋力斗争。
warfare ： 侧重指战争状态或具体的作战方法。
fight ： 最普通用词，含义广，指战斗、斗争或打斗。
combat ： 泛指军事行动，尤指小规模的战斗，甚至是格斗。
engagement ： 指交战，交火。
fight a losing battle
he was fighting a losing battle to stem the tears.
make a fight of it
United certainly made a fight of it in the second half.
fight or flight
put up a fight
fight it out
they fought it out with a tug-of-war.
well-fed people are better able to fight off infectious disease.
fight fire with fire
fight shy of
1. I too am committing myself to continue the fight for justice.
2. He had had a fight with Smith and bloodied his nose.
3. We’ll face a tough fight in the upcoming election.
4. As far as I’m concerned the officials incited the fight.
5. We are prepared to fight for every inch of territory.
6. I was in a nightclub in Brixton and a fight broke out.
7. We’re expected to hustle and fight for what we want.
8. Atlantic City is the hot favourite to stage the fight.
9. This was Hyer’s last fight, for no one else challenged him.
10. He’d put up a real fight to keep you there.
11. Whatever the outcome, it’s going to be one hell of a fight.
12. I refuse to act that way when my kids fight.
13. I hope they continue to fight for equal justice after I’m gone.
14. She would fight doggedly for her rights as the children’s mother.
15. I tried to talk myself out of a fight.
1. He won a head-to-head battle with NF leader Jean-Marie Le Pen.
2. It’s an uphill battle but I think we’re going to win.
3. This courtroom battle has been a poor advert for English justice.
4. He stared into the dark void where the battle had been fought.
5. In a naval battle your aim is to sink the enemy’s ship.
6. They threw all their military resources into the battle.
7. The battle of the sexes also took a new twist.
8. A much bigger battle is ahead for the president.
9. Each stage of the battle was carried off flawlessly.
10. The sides must battle again for a quarter-final place on December 16.
11. He walks with a stick but still leads his soldiers into battle.
12. Those involved are steeling themselves for the coming battle.
13. We never defeated them on the field of battle.
14. The two men fought a battle over land and water rights.
15. He suffered two broken ribs in a fierce hand-to-hand battle.
1. The minute that the war started, everybody was glued to the television.
2. I use the short-wave radio to get the latest war news.
3. The agreement has raised hopes that the war may end soon.
4. The intelligence service conceived a grand design to assassinate the War Minister.
5. Share prices and trading have been dulled by worries over the war.
6. These chaps know their stuff after seven years of war.
7. The war sweeps up everyone in hatred and recrimination.
8. Their countries had been at war for nearly six weeks.
9. His trial revived memories of French suffering during the war.
10. He proposed a new diplomatic initiative to try to stop the war.
11. The Great War started in August of that year.
12. When war broke out, he was interned as an enemy alien.
13. A vicious price war between manufacturers has cut margins to the bone.
14. The war against drug peddling is all about cash.
15. The government has committed billions toward defraying the costs of the war.
1. The strike has taken on overtones of a civil rights campaign.
2. Perot hoped to run another series of campaign infomercials.
3. It condemned in extremely strong language what it called Britain’s iniquitous campaign.
4. Now he plans to rev up publicity with a regional media campaign.
5. The campaign has abounded in mutual accusations of uncivilised behaviour.
6. A nationwide campaign against pornography began in the summer.
7. Party members are disgruntled at the way the campaign is being handled.
8. The soldiers, for their part, agreed not to disrupt the election campaign.
9. Mr Mendes was leading a campaign to save Brazil’s rainforest from exploitation.
10. The advertising campaign will be supported by a PR and below-the-line promotion.
11. A Brazilian public relations firm has brought some fizz into his campaign.
12. He’s demonstrated how a campaign based on domestic issues can move votes.
13. His campaign attracted the support of feminists, peaceniks and ecologists.
14. Janet Jackson’s new album has been heralded by a massive media campaign.
15. The government has launched a campaign of television commercials and leaflets.