make a dress
having clothes made
用纸做的衣服 Clothes made of paper ; Clothes made out of paper
做洗的衣服 the washing was done
她们通常做衣服 They Usually Make Clothes
做衣服行业 Clothes industry ;
棉花用来做衣服 Cotton used for clothing
1. The old lady engaged herself in making clothes for her children.
2. It’s so annoying having to drag out the sewing machine every time I want to make a dress.
3. Even finding cheap but sturdy material to make clothes was a trouble.
4. He had his dress made by a Paris tailor.
5. And you could make your dresses at home.
6. Let’s go to the tailor’s.
7. The tailor measured me ( up ) for a suit, ie measured my chest , arms , legs, etc.
8. My mother brought a bolt of red cotton to make a dress for me.
9. All his newly made clothings have gone up the spout.
10. Mother goes by a pattern when she makes a dress.
11. The tailor cuts our coats according to our measurements.
12. Nina’s childhood a tailor’s daughter taught her the basic skills of clothes – making.
13. They made clothes and shoes from furs and from skins of seals.
14. What do you think about using this piece for clothing?
15. I haven’t the foggiest idea how to make a dress.
Mother makes a dress for me.
A tailor is a person who makes clothing, especially for men.
When you get bored with your creation, it can be dissolved and the material can be used again to make something new or repair old designs.
She would watch her father make pretty dre es for the girls in the village.She would then pick up unwanted cloth and make dre es for her doll.
Ms Reyes is sewing the clothes that for the past 18 months have allowed her to support her two children and a nephew, and sometimes to employ a sister and two neighbours.
I like to make my own clothes.
What do you think about using this piece for clothing?
Silk is the most expensive material for making clothes.
The old lady engaged herself in making clothes for her children.