experimentalize 英音 [ eksperi’mentlaiz ]; 美音 [ eksperi’mentlaiz ]动词 实验
网 络Do an experiment;experiment;experiments;doing experiments
He persisted in carrying on the experiment in spite of all kinds of setbacks.
We will make an assay of the ore that he brought.
Many people object to experimentation on animals.
1. In 1857 Mendel started experimenting with peas in his monastery garden. 1857年，孟德尔开始在修道院的菜园里用豌豆做实验。
2. a petition against experiments on animals 反对用动物做实验的请愿书
3. They make experiments with ants. 他们用蚂蚁做实验.
4. She taught us how to conduct experiments. 她教我们做实验.
5. She assisted him in his experiments. 她协助他做实验.