做家务 do housework
做家务 keep house
做家务 do chores
做家务 make homgworker
做些家务 do some housework
她会做家务 She will do the housework
帮忙做家务 help with housework
我尝试做家务 I try to do housework
帮做家务 Help do chores
这是做家务 the is doing housework
夏天做家务 summer chores
后做家务 chores after
1. I discovered an addiction to housework which I had never felt before.
2. You can really work up a sweat doing housework.
3. I just feel women are conditioned into doing housework.
4. He always helps with the housework.
5. to do the housework
6. She spends her day doing housework, watching television, reading, and so on.
她以做家务 、 看电视 、 看书等等度过一天.
7. He is doing household chores.
8. She became uncooperative: unwilling to do her homework or help with any household chores.
9. The old couple have no one to do housework; they have to fend for themselves.
10. It featured a solo dance in which a woman in a short overall mimed a lot of dainty housework.
11. She fulfilled her household duties and said little to disturb him.
12. The family decided to assist me with my chores.
13. I’ve started the housework because I have my heart in it.
14. Soviet women carry the main burden of shopping, homemaking and child rearing.
15. My weekend was dominated by housework.
My weekend was dominated by housework.
We alternate in doing the housework.
A woman or girl employed to do housework.
He always acts the martyr when he has to do the housework.
Who among us has the time or energy for housework?
Make it a rule that you won’t do housework during the day, just as you wouldn’t call your spouseor housemates when they’re at work and ask them to come home for ten minutes to tidy up.
She does housework in the morning.
Though she is very clumsy at doing housework, she knows her eans in working.
Do housework, washing or get out in the garden.
There might be times during the day when you need to be efficient (at work, while running errands, doing housework etc.) but there are also times when you need to relax.
Sometimes,I help my mother in the house.