When I’m in love I like to cook for and fuss over my man and forget that I have as much if notmore work to do than he does.
Mother always forces me to cook with her.
On the fifth and sixth day, she kept reminding me something, such as, where she put the ironedshirts, I should be careful while cooking, etc.
How to cook, how to clean, what is proper and what is not.
Unless you are a professional cook you do not think about cooking as an essential part ofbalanced living.
Lacking electricity, almost every household in the region depends on charcoal for boiling waterand cooking.
Lockdown is all about the technology inside prisons, from weapons to hacks, contraband tocooking, and everything in between.
Almost one fifth of men say they do not cook at all.
When we go camping, my mom cooks over a campfire.
We did our own cooking and cleaning, but we were on the university phone system and theuniversity did the building maintenance.
“If you cook for me every night, we could have sex every night, ” says my wife.
Do you like cooking?
Everyone should learn to cook.
She wanted to change over from gas to electricity for her cooking.
“I love cooking,” she said. “Not for myself alone.
I can cook with one hand.
I cook sometimes,but not so often.
Since I cooked for myself, it was very easy to buy ingredients and make whatever I wanted to eat(or not to eat).
He choose the woman to cook and care for him at regular intervals.
Some say step pricing can be used to protect a basic water allowance for drinking, cooking andwashing – either for very low prices or for free, as it is in South Africa.
She helped clean and cook to pay for her stay.
At home, she cooks over a stove.
Sure, there’s a lot of cooking and cleaning to do, but if you’re organized and diligent, you can make sure everything gets done before the servants have to go home.
Alice cooks with electricity.
1. Rose was a poor cook and a worse mother.
2. It is important to get the coals white-hot before you start cooking.
3. If I’ve had a bad day I’ll work it off by cooking.
4. Who will then do the cooking, the washing, the mending?
5. With them also lived Mary Burinda, who cooked and cleaned.
6. I thought that cooking and housekeeping were unimportant, easy tasks.
7. The self-catering flats are usually reserved for postgraduate students.
8. My mum used to help cook the meals for the children.
9. I’ll cook and you read the paper.
10. Tania cooked, served, and cleared away.
11. They do their own cooking, spinning, and woodworking.
12. Everybody shares in the cooking chores.
13. Tonight it’s my turn to cook.
14. My husband does all the cooking.
15. He likes to cook in the open air.