网 络turn left;left at;left and walk;left turning
1. Turn left at the traffic lights. 在交通信号灯处向左拐。
2. Go right to the end of the street, and then turn left. 走完这条街再向左拐.
3. Make a left at the corner. 到下一个拐角处向左拐.
4. Go up to the fork and turn left. 走到岔口处向左拐.
5. Turn left at the corner and keep on as far as the church. 到街角向左拐,一直向前走到教堂.
6. He twisted and turned in a desperate attempt to shake off his pursuer. 他左拐右转拼命想甩掉追他的人.
7. About three hundred yards farther on there is a turning to the left. 再往前大约300码有一个向左拐的拐角.
8. Follow the main road until it branches and then turn to the left. 沿着大道走到分岔地方再向左拐.
9. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. 一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐.
10. Follow this road to the bookstore, then turn to the left. 顺着这条街到书店, 然后向左拐.
11. At the end of the wood, the path diverges to the left. 在树林的尽头, 小路向左拐去.
12. When you get to the fork in the road, go left. 当你到了道路的岔口时, 向左拐.
13. About a mile further on, bear to the left. 大约再向前1英里, 向左拐.
14. The ranks ahead are making a left turn. 前头的队伍向左拐了个弯.
15. Turn left where the road jogs. 到这条路急转弯处向左拐.
16. Turn left at the corner. 在拐角处向左拐.
17. Turn left after 2 blocks. 走过两个街区后往左拐.
18. Then, turn left on Grove Street and look for the museum on the right. 然后在格儒弗大街向左拐, 在右边找博物馆.
19. Thence, bending to our left, we began to ascend the slope towards theplateau. 我们从那里向左拐, 开始攀登通向台地的斜坡.
20. He can not remember to turn to the left or turns to the right. 他没能记住向左拐还是向右拐.