遵照act in accordance with
遵照某事 comply with sth
遵照诺言 keep one’s word
遵照指令 follow the instructions ;
遵照指示 follow instructions ;
遵照议程 adherence to the agenda ;
act in accordance with the policies of the Party;
in obedience to orders from above
1. A patient will usually listen to the doctor’sadvice and act on it.
2. He was released on the orders of the President.
3. The ship was sunk on express orders from the Prime Minister.
4. It can be done without following some absurd, off-the-wall investment strategy.
5. She obeyed his instructions to the letter.
6. Soldiers act in obedience to the orders of their superior officers.
7. He acted in obedience to the orders of his superior.
8. She gave religious attention to the doctor’s orders.
9. Hope you will obey and do accordingly.
10. You must do what you’re told.
11. Following this critique, students rewrite their papers and submit them for final evaluation.
12. Follow the tried and trusted methods that have stood the test of time.
13. I approved the doctor’s order to keep him in the room till he was dried out.
14. I am under orders not to discuss his mission or his location with anyone.
15. In justification of his conduct, he pleaded that he was merely obeying orders.
We must hold the contractors to (ie not allow them to exceed) their estimates.
He acted on his doctor’s advice.
In compliance with your wishes (ie As you have requested) we have withdrawn our suggestion.
We must observe the decencies and attend the funeral.
Follow the instructions for quarantining and removing the offending files.
They advanced three steps at his command.
The patient with lung tuberculosis has given up smoking on medical advice.
I wrote to her in pursuance of your instruction.
All the units are to be informed that the instructions should be carried out.
I will certainly heed his warnings.