walk the chalks
网 络walk the chalks;follow the rules;obey the rules;follow rules
If you join the club, you should abide by the rules.
The worker was praised for his observance of the rules.
1. We must observe the decencies. 我们一定要遵守规矩.
2. Gloria : I don’t obey rules. I make them. 我不遵守规矩, 我制定它们.
3. A computer chip , blessed by the proper incantation of software, createsBorges’s Library on command. 拜软件(语言)遵守规矩的咒语所赐,电脑芯片用程序指令创建了博尔赫斯的图书馆.
4. Those who do, follow rules as long as the imbalance of power tilts againstthem. 或许有,只要权势不平衡对他们不利时, 他们会遵守规矩的.
5. You must adopt at least a piece of a southern principle. 你至少得遵守一点南方的规矩吧.
6. He followed this rule in order to forestall rumors. 他遵守这条规矩是为了杜绝流言蜚语.
7. What happened to those rules I learned about what every young girl shoulddo? 我学的每个少女都该遵守的规矩是怎么了?
8. There are no set pattern negotiations in English that you follow. 英语谈判并没有必须遵守的既定模式,全凭当地的规矩和相关人员而定.
9. But Nan made the rules and Alf followed them. 但是,南阿姨有许多规矩要阿尔法遵守.
10. Every family should have some basic rules that everyone agrees on and willfollow. 每个家庭都应该有一些大家都认可并愿意遵守的基本规矩.
11. Those are the rules and regulation, and we have to abide by them. 这些就是这儿的规矩, 大家都应该遵守.
12. We set goals and create for ourselves strict regimes, which adamantly abideby. 我们设定目标,定下严格的规矩, 并坚定不移地遵守.
13. Those are the rules and regulations, and we have to abide by them. 这些都是这儿的规矩, 大家都必须遵守.
14. Did the boys return the next day and honor the rule of ten? 孩子们第二天来了吗?他们遵守“只能摘10个”的规矩 吗 ?