look up to
尊敬look up to双语例句
The first is by holding a position that other people look up to.
Your words are potent; used well, they can prove your argument, make others look up to you, and help you get what you want most from life.
Ferguson believes Rooney, who turns 26 this month, has matured as a player and is reachinghis peak, becoming the man United’s new generation of players look up to.
You have to be pretty popular to get elected, so should we conclude that Chinese people in general look up to and admire their scientists?
It could be a brush with a celebrity or someone you really respect and look up to.
In the beginning, learn from someone you look up to, but as you get better and more successful,take what works and discard what doesn’t.
Blunt as it may sound, people do look up to you if you speak good English.
A recent study shows that people with more moles have tougher bones and fewer wrinkles,which helped them to look up to 7 years younger, the Daily Mail of London reported.
And what I argue is these are our values, these are ideals, these are the things we look up to.
used well, they can prove your argument, make others look up to you, and help you get what you want most from life.
I want us to build a society with stronger families and stronger communities. And I want a politicalsystem that people can trust and look up to once again.
That person may be a religious or political leader, or anybody you look up to.
Few things can boost morale more than praise from a peer, especially a peer you look up to.
Many young people look up to celebrities and sports stars for their beauty or athletic ability.
If you ask about their location that night and they look up to the left.
尊敬look up to英语例句
1. Children should look up to their parents.
2. Who would look up to us?
3. You’re a popular girl, Grace, and a lot of the younger ones look up to you.
4. John: Rock stars are really good people to look up to.
5. The student all look up to the old philosophy teacher.
6. It makes me look up to heaven and say,’You did it.
7. Always to lie down and look up to the inviting sky.
8. All the leaders that we look up to were failures.
9. When I look up, to drop on a new range.
感到生疏 、 当我抬起头来打量.
10. Aso’s Liberal Democratic party government does not look up to the task.
11. Question : Which Chelsea legend do you look up to the most?
12. Tell about a person who you admire and look up to.
13. Open your eyes – Look up to the skies and see -.
14. They all look up to him as their leader.
15. The film star often meets the audiences who look up to him.