最好it would be best;
最好还是 had better ; had better do sth
做到最好 Do Our Best ;
唯有最好 the best or nothing
简单最好 Simple is the best ;
最好质量 Best Quality ;
最好的一天 Best day ;
1.(顶好的) best; first-rate:
the best way;
the best student;
best in quality
2.(最好还是) had better; it would be best:
We’d better stay at home today.
You’d better finish it today.
1. The best thing to do when entering unknown territory is smile.
2. The happiest are not those who own all the best things, but those who can appreciate the beauty of life.
3. “Take That” are the best group in the whole world. So there.
4. It is better to stretch the tight muscles first.
5. He might decide that it is best to induce labour.
6. His best friend was killed by police under extremely questionable circumstances.
7. Better not tangle with the censors. They’re very vindictive.
8. I got a bottle of my best malt out of the sideboard.
9. By his international achievements he leaves a fitting monument to his beliefs.
10. This is it, folks: the best record guide in the business.
11. It’d be better for a place like this to remain closed.
12. It’s half past two. I think we had better go home.
13. Why should they get first call on the best property?
14. He is the finest stylist in the English language of today.
15. Whoops, it’s past 11, I’d better be off home.
Her endless patience made her the best nurse in the hospital.
Crushed bones make one of the best fertilizers.
The best players have gone off to the big clubs, leaving them the dross.
Her mouth is her best feature.
She is easily the best lawyer in the city.
You may as well keep it a secret.
We had better learn by heart as many sentence patterns as we can.
We had better get under the lee of the hedge until the rain stops.
So we had all better hope that the profession can get its act together.
It is better to sleep naturally than taking medicine.