网 络cheapest;the cheapest;least expensive
Even the cheapest was priced at 5.
The cheapest articles at the sale were quickly snapped up.
Best is cheapest.
1. His best selling line is the cheapest lager at £1.99. 他最畅销的产品是最便宜的只卖1.99英镑的贮藏啤酒。
2. Early birds can get the best bargains in the January sales. 动作快的人能够在1月份的打折中淘到最便宜的东西。
3. Britain still boasts the cheapest postal service. 英国仍拥有最便宜的邮政服务系统。
4. John chose the least expensive of the book in these books. 约翰在这些书中选了一本最便宜的.
5. He looked through the suits and selected the cheapest one for me. 他仔细地查看衣服,从中给我挑了一件最便宜的.
6. Even the cheapest was priced at 10 pounds. 即使最便宜的也标价十英镑.
7. The cheapest goods were soon snapped up. 最便宜的货物被很快抢购一空.
8. Prices vary from salon to salon, starting at £17 for a cut and blow-dry. 每家理发店的价格都不一样，最便宜的是剪发带吹干共17英镑。
9. Even the cheapest car costs the equivalent of 70 years’ salary for a government worker. 即使是最便宜的汽车，价格也相当于一个公务员70年的薪水。
10. The biggest increase was on the cheapest model, the CRX-HF. That car had a 1990 base price of $9,145. 涨价最快的是最便宜的车型CRX-HF，那款车1990年的基价是9,145美元。
11. The cheapest articles at the sale were quickly snapped up. 大减价货物中最便宜的物品很快抢购一空.
12. Our handbags cost from 5 pounds to 80 pounds. 本店的手提包最便宜的五镑,最贵的八十镑.
13. Which one kinds are the most inexpensive? 哪一种是最便宜的?
14. She’ll buy whichever is cheapest. 什么最便宜她就买什么.
15. Fruit is cheapest in season. 应时水果最便宜.
16. He selected the cheapest one for me. 他挑选了最便宜的给我.
17. Even the cheapest was priced at 5. 即使最便宜的也标价5英镑.
18. I think it’s the cheapest. 我觉得是最便宜的.
19. Oh, and I’d like the cheapest flight. 噢, 我想订最便宜的航班.
20. Let me see what the cheapest two – bedroom apartment is. 我来看看最便宜的有两个卧室的房子是什么样的.