[口] (嘴部附近) face ; mouth
网 络mouth;mouths;bocca;The mouth
By admitting that excessive drinking does more harm than good, the man who indulged in the practice was condemned out of his own mouth.
Her little mouth pucker up and tear fille her eyes.
Chengyu pointed with pursed lips at the work site opposite.
Cover your mouth when you sneeze.
Blackthorne was famished and his mouth and body ached from the scurvy.
The wise man has long ears or a short tongue.
Someone came up to me and hit me in the kisser.
In its middle was a mouth with two beaks as sharp as knife blades.
The mouth was seen as a key part of the body for such a transformation.
1. His mouth was dry and he felt a drumming in his temples. 他嘴巴很干并感觉到太阳穴在咚咚跳。
2. Garland covered his mouth with his hand and belched discreetly. 加兰用手掩住嘴巴，小心地打了一个嗝。
3. The nose was straight, the mouth sensuously wide and full. 鼻子直挺，嘴巴大而饱满，很性感。
4. She took two quick steps forward and struck him across the mouth. 她向前紧走两步，上去扇了他一嘴巴。
5. Her mouth was working in her sleep. 她睡着的时候嘴巴还在动。
6. Why don’t you shut your big mouth? 你怎么不闭上你的大嘴巴?
7. Oi! You lot! Shut up! 嘿!你们几个!闭上嘴巴!
8. He yawns, not troubling to cover his mouth. 他打了个哈欠，都懒得抬抬手遮一下嘴巴。
9. Her mouth grew stiff with pain and distress. 疼痛和悲伤让她嘴巴发僵。
10. He just gazed at me slack-jawed. 他张大了嘴巴，吃惊地盯着我。
11. Daniel’s mouth opened, and then shut again. 丹尼尔嘴巴张了张又合上了。
12. The boy’s jaw went slack. 男孩张大了嘴巴。
13. Don’t tell him any secret — he’s got a big mouth. 别告诉他任何秘密,他是个大嘴巴.
14. The uncivilized guest chewed with his mouth open. 举止粗鲁的客人张着嘴巴咀嚼着.
15. She gave him a smack on the face. 她打了他一个嘴巴.
16. We have all had a shaky hand and a dry mouth before speaking in public. 当众发言前，我们全都手脚发抖，嘴巴发干。
17. She’d better shut her mouth and from now on think twice before saying stupid things. 她最好闭上嘴巴，而且今后在说出蠢话之前先过过脑子。
18. His eyes flashed, and his lips were drawn back in a furious snarl. 他目光炯炯，咧开了嘴巴怒气冲冲地吼了一声。
19. His hand moved to his mouth as he tried to damp down the panic. 他用手捂住嘴巴，力图平息内心的恐慌。
20. He took a mouthful of the cheap wine and sloshed it around his mouth. 他喝了一口廉价的葡萄酒，在嘴巴里来回咂摸着。