escape, flee, fly, get away, run away
get away 口语用语。侧重指犯罪分子从现场逃跑或被捕时逃走。
run away 口语用语，强调动作迅速。
1. A trickle of refugees began to flee the country.
2. Later, he suffered the indignity of having to flee angry protesters.
3. For an instant, Catherine was tempted to flee.
4. Many refugees have been forced to flee their homeland.
5. Why does she always flee any kind of responsibility?
6. Citizens were forced to flee the besieged city.
7. The railway station was swamped with thousands of families trying to flee the city.
8. Follow love , and it will flee ; flee love , and it will follow thee.
9. Let It’suffice that the clergyman resolved to flee, and not alone.
10. It is a primitive instinct to flee a place of danger.
11. Thousands have been compelled to flee the country in makeshift boats.
12. The family were forced to flee with their infant son.
13. Hester Prynne, therefore, did not flee.
14. ” Flee? Where to? ” he asked himself.
“ 逃,逃到 什么 地方去 呢 ? ” 他开始觉得事情并不是好玩的了.
15. The criminal was tipped off to flee in time.