focus 表集中，(使)聚集的意思，那么你知道focus 的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了focus 的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
focus on (v.+prep.)
1.使聚焦于; 使直射于 aim sth directly onto sth
A near-sighted person cannot focus accurately on distant objects.一个近视的人不能够准确地调节眼睛以看到远处物体。
2. 对(某事或做某事)予以注意 pay attention to sth or to do sth
Today we’re going to focus on the question of homeless people.今天,我们主要讨论无家可归者的问题。
3.致力于 pay attention to
He focused his mind on his lessons.他把心思集中在功课上。
You should focus your attention on your work.你应该聚精会神地工作。
4.把…作为兴趣中心 like sth most
Today, we’re going to focus on the relationship between freedom and necessity.今天,我们将集中讨论自由和必然之间的关系这一问题。
concentrate ： 指把人或物集中在一起，也可指把精力或注意力集中于某一事物上。
focus ： 侧重指把光、热、射线等集中于一点，也可指把思想或精力等集中于某人或某事情上。
1. In the background, in soft focus, we see his smiling wife.
2. Their talks are expected to focus on arms control.
3. These issues were brought into sharp focus by the Gulf crisis.
4. Today he was able to focus his message exclusively on the economy.
5. They focus on overt discrimination rather than insidious aspects of racism.
6. IBM has also shifted its focus from mainframes to personal computers.
7. The conference may help to focus attention on the economy.
8. Pictures should be in focus, with realistic colours and well composed groups.
9. Her children are the main focus of her life.
10. The political slant at Focus can be described as centre-right.
11. His administration’s economic policy would focus on reining in inflation.
12. “Edinburgh in Focus” provides a warts-and-all look at the city.
13. Throughout the exercise, focus on keeping your abs tight.
14. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.–Socrates
15. Focus on making a short, firm follow-through.