concentrate ： 指把人或物集中在一起，也可指把精力或注意力集中于某一事物上。
focus ： 侧重指把光、热、射线等集中于一点，也可指把思想或精力等集中于某人或某事情上。
1. In the background, in soft focus, we see his smiling wife.
2. Their talks are expected to focus on arms control.
3. These issues were brought into sharp focus by the Gulf crisis.
4. Today he was able to focus his message exclusively on the economy.
5. They focus on overt discrimination rather than insidious aspects of racism.
6. IBM has also shifted its focus from mainframes to personal computers.
7. The conference may help to focus attention on the economy.
8. Pictures should be in focus, with realistic colours and well composed groups.
9. Her children are the main focus of her life.
10. The political slant at Focus can be described as centre-right.
11. His administration’s economic policy would focus on reining in inflation.
12. “Edinburgh in Focus” provides a warts-and-all look at the city.
13. Throughout the exercise, focus on keeping your abs tight.
14. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.–Socrates
15. Focus on making a short, firm follow-through.