合作经营 cooperative business operation;
合作勘探开发 joint exploration and development;
合作敏化 cooperative sensitization;
合作目标 cooperative target;
合作批发市场 cooperative wholesale market;
合作企业 cooperative enterprise;
合作商店 cooperative shop; cooperative store;
合作通信 cooperative communication;
合作系数 index of cooperation;
合作现象 cooperative phenomenon;
合作小组 co-operative group;
合作效应 cooperative effect;
合作因数 factor of cooperation;
合作指数 index of cooperation;
cooperate with each other;
cooperate with friends in compiling a dictionary;
This painting is their joint work.
They decided to set up a cooperative.
We decided to set up a cooperative.
I advise you not to cooperate with that deceitful businessman.
The management would like to thank the staff for being so cooperative.
The joint venture would be run through a newly created company.
This collaborative approach also helps you view yourself as a planning partner.
We will enlarge areas of cooperation and make it more fruitful.
Its failure held the potential to drag down many of its trading partners.
A partnership can be commenced by a formal written agreement between
1. The two airlines will cooperate on ticketing and schedules.
2. Working with Ford closely, I fell in love with the cinema.
3. The formalization of co-operation between the republics would produce progress.
4. ASEAN has branched out tentatively into the security business.
5. We want to cooperate with both the admi-nistration and Congress.
6. There is the strong possibility that such cooperation will prove unworkable.
7. I am looking forward to a long and successful partnership with him.
8. NATO had charted a new course for stability and cooperation in Europe.
9. The UN inspectors work hand in glove with the Western intelligence agencies.
10. He had worked closely with the President during his governorship.
11. The president said that Japan is now a friend and international partner.
12. Her aggressive moods alternated with gentle or more co-operative states.
13. He was not the kind of artist who worked collaboratively.
14. He was unprepared to co-operate, or indeed to communicate.
15. You were quite within your rights to refuse to co-operate with him.