1. Their full catalogue costs $5, redeemable against a first order.
2. The King took a fancy to ordering disguises and masks.
3. With its own fleet of trucks, the company delivers most orders overnight.
4. The airlines still have 2,500 new aeroplanes on order.
5. He ordered twelve gross of the disks.
6. Prices vary according to the quantity ordered.
7. To order, turn to page 236.
8. I've ordered some flowers from the florist's.
9. Remember to specify your size when ordering clothes.
10. They have placed an order with us for three new aircraft.
11. You pay for it at the time you order it.
12. We have ordered several turfs to make our lawn.
13. I have sent for a dozen copies of the book.
14. Our institute has ordered a great many instruments from the company.
15. These new orders for our manufactures will mean working overtime.
The balance of your order will be supplied when we receive fresh stock.
They have placed an order with us for three new aircraft.
The mess has ordered some new furniture.
Your order is ready for delivery.
You're under no obligation to pay for goods which you did not order.
They are said to have ordered more grain from Canada.
You will find an order enclosed in case you wish to make an immediate order.
Order the spare parts and trace ordering status.
And was it true that you could still get milk delivered in glass bottles?
It is important that you order the correct base size.
This order should not be completed.
They ordered quantities of farm implements.
I placed an order with them for 500 pairs of shoes.
What type do you want to order?
If you’re ordering I would get it from there directly because you’ll get the best deal and it will beeasier to deal with any issues that might come up.
If any ordered item cannot be fulfilled, the procedure rolls back the order entry.
To the port to inspect the equipment we ordered.
A: We need our order number on the outside of each box.
These are — you can order these.
On his wedding finger was the ring that Marjorie had ordered for him.