right exactly O.K. perfect correct all
precise desired correct right O.K. literal confirmed circumstantial perfect exact proper painstaking all true faithful
1. Schools were told their exam information had to be spot-on and accurate.
2. Her description of the nature and action of poisons is amazingly accurate.
3. I work very efficiently and am decisive, and accurate in my judgement.
4. Broadcast news was accurate and reliable but deadly dull.
5. Some pulsars keep time better than the earth's most accurate clocks.
6. He was once described as a fussily accurate test pilot.
7. Doctors can get the wrong impression from even an accurate description.
8. The book, so far as I can judge, is remarkably accurate.
9. The examiner's final report does not give an accurate picture.
10. They haven't given us accurate information. We've been screwed.
11. The pilots, however, were not as accurate as they should be.
12. This report offered the most specific and accurate description of the problems.
13. Le Tissier hit an accurate cross to Groves.
14. The book is remarkably accurate and transparently fair-minded.
15. Marks were given for accurate spelling and punctuation.