lazy afternoon 令人懒散的下午
lazy day 闲散的一天
lazy ears 耳下垂
lazy in the study of 懒于学习
idle ： 通常指不忙，无事可干，一般不含应责备之意。
lazy ： 指好逸恶劳，贪闲偷懒，或不愿学习或工作等，常含应受责备之意。
1. Lazy and incompetent police officers are letting the public down.
2. "Yous two are no 'gettin' paid," he said. "Ye're too lazy!"
3. He roused himself from his lazy contemplation of the scene beneath him.
4. Of all the lazy, indifferent, unbusinesslike attitudes to have!
5. He keeps company with all sorts of lazy characters.
6. I was too lazy to learn how to read music.
7. Her latest novel is perfect for a lazy summer's afternoon reading.
8. I admit to being congenitally lazy.
9. She calls me lazy and selfish.
10. Aren't you dressed yet, you lazy beggar?
11. Her husband was a charming, but lazy and feckless man.
12. He was not stupid, just lazy.
13. He grew lazy and slovenly in his habits.
14. He was not unintelligent, but he was lazy.
15. Their lazy, blurred voices fell pleasantly on his ears.
他们那种慢吞吞 、 含糊不清的声音在他听起来却很悦耳.