1. We definitely wanted to salvage some pride for British tennis.
2. My audience certainly isn't the proverbial man in the street.
3. Of course, not all alcoholics and drug abusers produce deviant offspring.
4. Of course, now she is away at boarding school.
5. Of course, the British will suffer such daily stresses patiently.
6. Of course, nothing is going to eclipse winning the Olympic title.
7. They had children and were consequently tied to the school holidays.
8. Of course, slap-bang in the middle of town the rents are high.
9. Of course, there'squite obviously a lot of synergy between the two companies.
10. To ascribe opinions retrospectively is of course very dangerous.
11. However, the rationale for such in-itiatives is not, of course, solely economic.
12. Of course I'm not. It was just a figure of speech.
13. "Is it safe?" — "Well of course it is."
14. And of course we all know we can vote out our councillors.
15. "Perhaps it would be better if I withdrew altogether." — "Certainly not!"
Certainly, if the weather is fine.
I certainly will not!
I will write to you of course, but not every week.
Yes, of course.
Why, of course!
Also other system key performance indications are attached too.
Bubba and his pals have their sympathizers.
And they gain experience that might lead to a chance to play professionally.
Will you go with us? Sure!
You can certainly use my dictionary.
She certainly knows how to sex up the men.
Such persons are certainly in the minority.
Of course it's absolutely impossible.
Though, of course, nothing of me would be at all.
Sure. We all have.
Yes, of course.
Sure, what can I do for you?
Sure, what can I do for her?