英 ['tʃaɪnə] 美 [ˈtʃaɪnə]
1. China enters a new five-year plan period next year.
2. He toyed with the idea of going to China.
3. Mr Li said China's reforms had brought vitality to its economy.
4. The company looks poised to make a significant breakthrough in China.
5. Her Chinese friends referred to the Empress as their venerable ancestor.
6. In China bats are thought of as being very lucky.
7. Chen was an initiate of a Chinese spiritual discipline.
8. China has once again emerged as a world power.
9. The ship will remain outside Chinese territorial waters.
10. Chinese peasants farm their own plots.
11. He decides to study kung fu.
12. You can buy it ready-made at Chinese groceries.
13. The Foreign Minister is to visit China.
14. The jet entered Chinese airspace without permission.
15. The Foreign Minister held talks with his Chinese counterpart.
China is a very big country with five thousand years history ,中国是一个有五千年历史的大国
It stands in Asia and lies on the west coast of the ocean.地处亚洲,位于大洋西岸
China covers 9,600,000square kilometers.面积达960万平方公里
People of about 1.3billion live and work together on the land.13亿人在这块土地上一起生活和工作
56 nations make up the whole population of China.全国有56个民族
China is becoming stronger and stronger.中国正变得越来越强大
Especially in these years ,尤其是这些年
we can say ,但我们可以说
world can not be without China.世界不能缺少中国
When people talk about China, they often think of many great Chinese people such as Confucius, Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Yuan Longping and so on. All of them made a great contribution to making China better. When people talk about China, they also think of many great places of interest such as the Great Wall, Mount Tai, Sun-Moon Lake and so on. They attract many tourists from all over the world and let them know more about China. When people talk about China, they think of many great things of China such as the Four Great Inventions of ancient China, Shengzhou VI spacecraft, Chang'e I lunar probe (探月卫星) and so on. So beautiful China is becoming stronger and stronger, China's tomorrow will be better. Great China, I love you!
In recent years, there are more and more Confucius Institutes being built all around the world, which shows that our Chinese culture become much more popular than ever. As one of the four ancient civilizations, China has long history and creates many splendid cultures. The ancient culture once had great influence on the world, such as Japan, South Korea and other Asian and European countries.
From the respect of school, Confucianism, Mohism, Taoism, and Legalism are the main schools created in ancient China, and they also have great influence on the Modern China and the world, especially the Confucianism. They deeply root in traditional Chinese culture and people’s daily lives.
Specially, kung fu, traditional Chinese painting, poem, opera, cooking, clothing, architecture and many other kinds of cultural forms make up the splendid Chinese culture. The kinds listed above are the typical ones which connect to each other at the same time. For example, painting, clothing and architecture has many things in common. And each kind of cultural form contains numerous intentions.
In short, Chinese culture are the accumulation of Chinese history, which makes Chinese culture colorful and prosperous. If one wants to know or study Chinese culture deeply, he or she must spend much time in it, otherwise he or she can only get the tip of an iceberg.