很好的英文： fine英 [faɪn]美 [faɪn]
很好的英文： very good英 [ˈveri ɡud]美 [ˈvɛri ɡʊd]
cut it (或 things) fine
boys who have cut it rather fine are scuttling into chapel.
an omelette will do fine.
do someone fine
fine feathers make fine birds
the finer points of
he went on to discuss the finer points of his work.
one's finest hour
fine words butter no parsnips
not to put too fine a point on it
not to put too fine a point on it, your Emily is a liar.
one fine day
you want to be the Chancellor one fine day.
1. "I want to send a telegram." — "Fine, to whom?"
2. She's going to be fine. She always was pretty strong.
3. Before the race, he is fine. But afterwards he is worn out.
4. Billy Sullivan had impressed me as a fine man.
5. He was about seven years old, small and fine-boned like his mother.
6. By all accounts, Rodger would appear to be a fine fellow.
7. The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.
8. Both mother and daughter, who have requested anonymity, are doing fine.
9. I am partial to desserts that combine fresh fruit with fine pastry.
10. "Is Mary Ann O.K?" — "She's fine," she said evenly.
11. She wore a fine chain about her alabaster neck.
12. He is likely to get off with a small fine.
13. His canoes are known for their style, fine detail and craftsmanship.
14. The ship has come to rest on the fine sand.
15. We went over that area with a fine-tooth comb.
1. She's not a very good influence on the youth of this country.
2. She is very good at using her charm to get her way.
3. I'm not very good at flirting or chasing women.
4. "Now give me some account of your voyage." — "Very good, sir."
5. It's not a very good line. Shall we call you back Susan?
6. The show is very amusing and the cast are very good.
7. My dear Lady Mary, how very good to see you.
8. You've a very good idea there. It will make a good book.
9. These cavils aside, most of the essays are very good indeed.
10. I had a very good 14.2 hands pony, called Brandy.
11. We had a very good mathematics mistress who pulled me up.
12. The first difficulty is that, old-fashioned or not, it is very good.
13. The end result is very good and very successful.
14. They were very good friends but there was no romantic involvement.
15. He was very good at his work.