1. You see I'm in the middle of something.
2. I can't make it at that time.
3. I am tied up.
4. I'm sorry, I'm otherwise engaged.
5. I have other fish to fry.
6. I am in a meeting. I'll call you later.
7. Sorry, I have plans.
1. "No time for chattering now."— 'Be seeing you. then.'
2. She's busy tonight; she's been asked out to dinner.
3. The doctor is not available now.
4. The intensity of the work left little room for personal grief or anxiety.
5. " My dear, " he returned, " I haven't time. I'm too busy. "
“ 亲爱的, " 他回答, " 我没空, 我太忙了. ”
6. " I thought you were going to be busy,'she remarked, very carefully.
“ 我记得你说你昨晚没空的, " 她斟字酌句地说道.
7. I wouldn't have time to scout the area for junk.
8. I won't be free this afternoon. I'll be seeing a friend off.
9. It's a room everybody likes. It never stays idle long.
10. Elated , Lustrous Jade wanted to go immediately but was told that the carriage was engaged.
11. I haven't time to play with the children; I have other fish to fry.
12. I'm afraid he won't be free tomorrow unless there's a cancellation.
13. I am sorry to say I am not free tomorrow morning from eight to eleven.
14. We're needing four pound to pay him, so I can't spare the time.
15. Planning uninterrupted time; divert your phone; make it known that are unavailable.
留出不被打断的工作时间; 把你的电话转接, 让别人知道你没空接电话.