1. Husband and wife are now taxed separately on their incomes.
2. Tourism is up, jobs are up, individual income is up.
3. At the highest executive levels earnings and performance aren't always correlated.
4. We gave the gate money to the St John Ambulance brigade.
5. She suggests you first assess your income and outgoings.
6. Shares and bonds can bring one quite a considerable additional income.
7. The film opened to healthy box office receipts before rapidly falling off.
8. Revenues from "green taxes" could then be channelled back into energy efficiency.
9. The newspaper used the neologism "dinks", Double Income No Kids.
10. He was a high-earning broker with money to burn.
11. Add up all the income you've received over the period in question.
12. He must make a decent living from other artists covering his songs.
13. They are still having to live on very low incomes.
14. He was quizzed about his income, debts and eligibility for state benefits.
15. The dancers can earn anything between £20 and £30 for each session.