昂贵，指价格很高。语出清 昭连 《啸亭杂录·关税》：“而藉以正额亏缺为名，日加苛敛，以致商贾倾家荡产，裹足不前，乃使物价昂贵，於民生大有亏损。”那么你知道昂贵用英语怎么说吗?下面跟着小编一起来学习一下吧。
相当昂贵 Quite expensive ; A rather expensive
比较昂贵 More expensive
昂贵食品 luxury food ; dear food
非常昂贵 much too expensive ; very expensive
昂贵地 dearly ; expensively ; preciously
不昂贵 Not expensive
1. I get very nervous because I'm using a lot of expensive equipment.
2. The case against is twofold: too risky and too expensive.
3. The house is crammed with priceless furniture and works of art.
4. Although they're expensive, they last forever and never go out of style.
5. There are restaurants, both humble and expensive, that specialize in them.
6. She had decked him out from head to foot in expensive clothes.
7. I spend a lot on expensive jewelry and clothing.
8. He attended Eton, the most exclusive private school in Britain.
9. Buying expensive furniture is not necessarily the smartest move to make.
10. At the required level of visual verisimilitude, computer animation is costly.
11. Unlike aerobics, walking entails no expensive fees for classes or clubs.
12. Medical insurance is very pricey.
13. Food was scarce and expensive.
14. Her black suit was restrained and expensive.
15. Well-designed clothes cost money.