The scars of love
1. The emotional wounds of early childhood leave ineradicable scars.
2. Slowly the war scars faded.
3. I’ve got scars from head to toe in tribute to my courage.
4. He stripped himself , and I counted twenty – seven separate scars and gashes.
他脱去衣服, 我在他身上数出了 二十七 处瘢痕和深深的伤口.
5. The years of misery had left scars that were slow to heal.
6. Grier’s body bears the scars of 20 years of football.
7. His scars bore witness to the torture he had suffered.
8. He jests at scars that never felt a wound.
9. The region we visited showed the scars of the civil war.
10. Child abuse scars for ever.
11. His left leg still bore the scars.
12. The scars on his body lent colour to his claim that he had been tortured.
13. The same incurable conflict of priest hoods scars all the temple ruins of Egypt.
14. In cell wars, as in other wars, the battle scars are often difficult to erase.
15. The scars of poverty have undoubtedly left their mark.
1. A muscle tear will leave a scar after healing.
2. Her face was disfigured by a long red scar.
3. a scar on his cheek
4. Haas identified the suspect by the scar on his face.
5. The blowup showed a scar on the attacker’s cheek.
6. Though the sore being healed, yet a scar may remain.
7. This scar is from the bite of a dog.
8. The tragedy left a scar on her mind.
9. The wound healed without leaving a scar.
10. The cut will not leave any scar.
11. The scar died away.
12. The cut on his forehead scar red over.
13. The early years of fear and the hostility left a deep scar on the young boy.
14. “Is that how you got that scar on your face?” Bess asked curiously.
15. A small scar marked her forehead and icicles hung from her brown fur cap.