爱情公寓 Love apartment
相信爱情 Belief in Love
校园爱情 Love on Campus ; Campus love
爱情傻瓜 Lovefool ; Fool In Love ; Fool for Love
爱情字典 Love Dictionary
浪漫爱情 Romantic Love ; Romance
1. Their songs are filled with tales of love gone sour.
2. This boxed collection captures 64 of the greatest modern love songs.
3. His love life was complicated, and involved intense relationships.
4. Love was a word he’d erased from his vocabulary since Susan’s going.
5. Her search for love has often caused her excruciating misery and loneliness.
6. The poem, which appeared in 1890, is an exaltation of married love.
7. Stephen and I are going to jazz up the love songs.
8. The ersatz spontaneity of “Sunday Love” sounds especially hollow.
9. Like “Gone With The Wind” it’s an unashamed epic romance.
10. There can be a magic about love that defies all explanation.
11. Fame can be a shortcut to love and money.
12. She loves soppy love stories, old films, that sort of thing.
13. She is in a loveless relationship.
14. I sing about love most of the time.
15. A wedding is a joyful celebration of love.
爱情相关英文阅读：爱情的时间船 Love and Time
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.
When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,”Richness, can you take me with you?”
Richness answered, “No, I can’t. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you.”
Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. “Vanity, please help me!”
”I can’t help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat,” Vanity answered.
Sadness was close by so Love asked, “Sadness, let me go with you.”
”Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!”
Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.
Suddenly, there was a voice, “Come, Love, I will take you.” It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder, Love asked Knowledge, another elder, “Who Helped me?”
”It was Time,” Knowledge answered.
”Time?” asked Love. “But why did Time help me?”
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, “Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is.”