英 [ɡri:n ɡrɑ:s]
1. I let the horse drop his head to crop the spring grass.
2. There was a smell of trampled grass and earth.
3. A gust of breeze moved down the hillside, ruffling the grass.
4. Grass shears are specially made to trim grass growing in awkward places.
5. Five cows graze serenely around a massive oak.
6. The grass was wet with early morning dew.
7. Above the treeline take a grassy path leading steeply towards the summit.
8. The winds came down with scents of the grass and wild flowers.
9. The hot weather scorched the grass.
10. Many animals prefer grass as food.
11. The sheep were cropping on the grass.
12. The hollow was full of trees but the higher ground was covered with grass.
13. The winds came down with the scents of the grass and wild flowers.
14. Through the window I caught the scent of syringa mixed with the smell of grass.
15. The rain had cleared the air, and the grass smelt fresh and sweet.
1. Before silos were invented, cows gave less milk during winter because they had no green grass to eat.
2. Green grass, flowers of red and white everywhere expressions of gentle life.
3. Your garden will be full of green grass and gay flowers.
4. " And northward there lie , in five graveyards , Calm forever under dewy green grass, "
5. But God in shame hastens to hide its memory under the green grass.
6. Taihen order on green, grass green color into the curtain.
7. Flowing water and green grass witness your lover's endless prattle.
8. In the football field the green grass looks like a carpet.
9. The aphid eat green grass, the false eats soul.
10. Patches of green grass had begun to appear in the blackened soil.
11. The birds sing songs and the cool breeze fondle the green grass.
12. We float on the green grass moving like the sea.
13. Moss green grass on the mark, in order LianQing color.
14. There are tall trees, green grass and beautiful flowers in it.
在它里面有高高的树 、 绿色的草、美丽的花.
15. For the peace of my years in long green grass.