有关于生活中英语的情景口语

时间:2020-5-28 作者:admin

有关于生活中英语的情景口语

  英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用,今天小编就给大家来分享英语口语,我们大家都来学习一下哦

  House on Loan 租借房屋

  Katie: Hey Todd, can I ask you a favor?

  凯蒂:嘿,托德,能请你帮个忙吗?

  Todd: Sure, anytime.

  托德:当然可以,随时都行。

  Katie: Um, I really need a place to stay, and I heardthat your house is on AirBNB.

  凯蒂:嗯,我需要个住的地方,我听说你的房子在AirBNB网站上出租。

  Todd: It is on AirBNB. I do rent my house, but for you it's free.

  托德:没错。我在出租房子,不过你可以免费住。

  Katie: OH, amazing. Can I stay there then?

  凯蒂:哦,那太好了。我能住在那里吗?

  Todd: You can. How long?

  托德:可以。你要住多长时间?

  Katie: Maybe a week or two weeks.

  凯蒂:大概一周或两周。

  Todd: OK, when?

  托德:好,从什么时候开始?

  Katie: From next Monday.

  凯蒂:从下周一开始。

  Todd: Yeah, actually, you can do that. That works.

  托德:好,你可以去住。没问题。

  Katie: Excellent. Thank you so much! How about a car? Can I park my car?

  凯蒂:太棒了。太感谢你了!那车呢?有停车的地方吗?

  Todd: Ah, that's a problem. You can't park your car because there's no space, but there's acheap parking lot about maybe two blocks away.

  托德:停车是个问题。没办法停车,因为没有地方,不过两个街区之外有一个便宜的停车场。

  Katie: OK.

  凯蒂:好。

  Todd: So, it's only a couple dollars a day.

  托德:停车费一天只要几美元。

  Katie: OK, I guess I can park my car there. How about cooking there? Can I cook?

  凯蒂:好,我想我可以把车停在那里。那能做饭吗?我可以在你家里做饭吗?

  Todd: Of course, you can cook. I have a stove, a frigerator. You can bring your own food. Youcan do whatever you want.

  托德:当然可以了,你可以做饭。我有灶具和冰箱。你可以带食物过来。你可以做任何你想做的事情。

  Katie: Excellent. Thank you. Can I use the Internet?

  凯蒂:太好了。谢谢你。我可以用网吗?

  Todd: You can use the Internet. There's a password. I will write down the password before Ileave, and I will write down the password before you get there.

  托德:可以。我家的网需要密码。我在离开前会把密码写给你,在你到那里之前,我会把密码写下来。

  Katie: Excellent. Thank you so much! I was thinking about asking my friend if he can stay. Canmy friend stay over?

  凯蒂:真好。太谢谢你了!我想请朋友过来住。我朋友能住下吗?

  Todd: Yeah, sure, so your friend can stay. Not a problem I don't think.

  托德:可以,你朋友可以住下。我想那不是问题。

  Katie: He has a dog? Can he bring his dog?

  凯蒂:他养了只狗。他能把狗带来吗?

  Todd: Oh, that is a problem. Does the dog have a cage?

  托德:哦,那是个问题。他有狗笼吗?

  Katie: Ah, no, but we can get a cage.

  凯蒂:没有,不过我们可以找个狗笼。

  Todd: I'm not sure about the dog. If the dog is in a cage, it's OK in the house but I think youcan't have the dog in the house.

  托德:带狗过来这件事,我不确定。如果他的狗在狗笼里,那我觉得没问题,可以带到我家去,不过不能让狗出狗笼,在房子里待着。

  Katie: OK, how about smoking? My friend is a very heavy smoker. Can he smoke outside?

  凯蒂:好,那可以抽烟吗?我朋友烟瘾很大。他能在房子外抽烟吗?

  Todd: Yeah, he can smoke outside, just please pick up cigarette butts, but of course, he can'tsmoke inside.

  托德:可以,他可以在外面抽烟,请把烟头捡起来,另外,他不能在房子里抽烟。

  Katie: OK, he can't smoke inside.

  凯蒂:好,他不能在房子里抽烟。

  Todd: No.

  托德:对。

  Katie: OK, how about if we want to have a party? Can we have a party?

  凯蒂:那如果我们想办派对呢?我们能办派对吗?

  Todd: Yeah, you can have a party. That's OK, but please be quiet. Don't be too loud. Theneighbors live very close to my house.

  托德:可以,你们可以举办派对。那没问题,不过尽量安静一些。不要太吵。邻居离得很近。

  Katie: Alright, that sounds good. Thanks. And I have one more question. Can I use the washingmachine?

  凯蒂:好,听起来不错。谢谢你。我还有一个问题。我能用洗衣机吗?

  Todd: Yeah, of course. You can use anything. You use the washing machine. You can use theInternet. You can use the TV. You can use anything you like.

  托德:当然可以了。你什么都能用。你可以用洗衣机,可以用网,可以看电视。你想用什么就用什么。

  Katie: Wow, excellent. That sounds great. Thank you so much.

  凯蒂:哇哦,太好了。听上去太棒了。太谢谢你了。

  Todd: Yeah, I will write down directions for my house, and I will send you a map, and you cancheck it out and get all the information, and just I will leave the key for you with my neighbor.

  托德:我会把我家的地址写给你,然后把地图发给你,你查收后就可以看到所有信息了,我会把钥匙放在邻居那里。

  Katie: Excellent. Thank you very much!

  凯蒂:太棒了。真是太谢谢你了!

  Todd: Sure, no problem.

  托德:不客气。

  Nepal by Region 尼泊尔各地区

  Adam: Alright, hi! I'm Adam, and I'm with Jin today, and we're talking about your home country, Nepal.

  亚当:好,嗨!我是亚当,今天我来和金聊聊,我们要谈谈你的祖国尼泊尔。

  Jin: Yes, that's right.

  金:好的。

  Adam: Very cool. I know that the Himalayas, and even Mt. Everest is in Nepal, which is amazing. What else can you tell us about the geography of your country?

  亚当:太酷了。我知道喜马拉雅山还有珠穆朗玛峰都在尼泊尔,这太不可思议了。请你详细介绍一下尼泊尔的地理环境。

  Jin: Yeah, well actually, when people think about Nepal, they just talk about the mountains, but then there are actually three regions. There is the mountain region, and then there is another hilly region, and then Terai region, so then in Terai region, the earth, like the surface is really flat, and that's where people grow crops. That's where like we get all the grains from, and then there is the hilly region, which is in the middle part Nepal, and that's where I am from, the capital, Kathmandu, and it's like, the temperature is really good there because it's not really hot, not really cold. Ah, in terai region it's really hot, but in the hilly region, like it's perfect, and then there's the Himalayas, where it's super cold, and that's where there are like a lot of mountains, which divides us from China.

  金:好,当提到尼泊尔的时候,人们都会想到高山,不过其实尼泊尔有三个地区。分别是山区、丘陵区和南部塔米区,南部塔米区的土地很平坦,所以那里是庄稼种植区。我们所吃的粮食都产自那里,丘陵区位于尼泊尔中部地区,首都加德满都就位于那里,那也是我的家乡,那里的温度很适宜,不热也不冷。南部塔米区非常热,不过丘陵区的气温很完美,而喜马拉雅山区特别冷,那里有许多高山,是尼泊尔和中国的边界。

  Adam: So in the south it's kind of the farming area?

  亚当:那尼泊尔南部是耕作区?

  Jin: Yeah, in the south, yeah, like everyone's … the main job is farming.

  金:对,南部地区民众的主要工作是务农。

  Adam: That's next to India?

  亚当:那里和印度接壤?

  Jin: India, yeah.

  金:印度,对。

  Adam: What kind of farming do they do in Nepal in the south?

  亚当:尼泊尔南部一般都种植什么?

  Jin: They usually grow rice there, and since the land is so fertile, there a like a lot of vegetables, rice, and like a lot of fruits. Everything that grows in hot temperatures.

  金:通常是水稻,由于那里土地肥沃,所以他们可以种植许多种蔬菜、水稻和水果。可以种植一切适宜炎热气候的东西。

  Adam: Oh, so you have a lot of fruits in Nepal?

  亚当:哦,尼泊尔有很多水果吗?

  Jin: Yeah, we do. We have a lot of fruits, like of different kinds, like I told you, since it's cold, hot and moderate as well, so like we get fruits from all different places and it's amazing.

  金:对,没错。我们有很多不同种的水果,我刚才说过,因为尼泊尔有寒冷、炎热和温和三种气候,所以各地都能种植水果,这非常棒。

  Adam: Yeah, that's really cool. I didn't know Nepal had so many different climates in one country.

  亚当:对,那太酷了。我不知道尼泊尔这个国家有这么多种不同的气候。

  Jin: Yeah, for a small country, it's a lot, I know.

  金:嗯,对一个小国来说,尼泊尔的气候种类的确很多。

  Adam: Well, thank you so much for telling us about Nepal today.

  亚当:嗯,非常谢谢你今天给我们介绍尼泊尔。

  Jin: You're welcome. You can ask me anytime.

  金:不客气。你随时都能问我。

  Nepal Travel Tips 尼泊尔旅行小贴士

  Adam: Alright, hi Jin!

  亚当:好,嗨,金!

  Jin: Hi, Adam.

  金:嗨,亚当。

  Adam: How are you doing?

  亚当:你最近怎么样?

  Jin: I'm doing good.

  金:我很好。

  Adam: Ah, you're from Nepal right?

  亚当:对了,你来自尼泊尔,对吧?

  Jin: Yes, I am.

  金:对,没错。

  Adam: I was thinking about going there. Could you tell me some good places to visit while I'm in Nepal?

  亚当:我想去尼泊尔游玩。你能给我介绍几个尼泊尔的旅游胜地吗?

  Jin: Yeah, sure. It's really nice a nice place. I mean, you should totally come to my country. I would recommend that you should go to a place called Pokhara because that's the most famous tourist site in Nepal. There's a really beautiful lake there, and then I know that you like sports, so then there are so many different kinds of activities like bungee jumping, rafting, kayaking… I don't know. What is it?

  金:当然可以。尼泊尔真的是个非常好的地方。你真的应该来我的祖国看看。我推荐你去博卡拉,因为那是尼泊尔最著名的游览地。那里有一个非常美丽的湖,我知道你喜欢运动,你可以在那里体验各种活动,比如蹦极、漂流、皮划艇,我不太确定,那怎么说来着?

  Adam: Kayaking?

  亚当:皮划艇?

  Jin: Kayaking, yeah! So yeah, I think you'll love it there. That's the best place I would say.

  金:对,皮划艇!我想你会喜欢那里的。我会说那里是最棒的地方。

  Adam: Oh, cool! How far is that from the capital?

  亚当:哦,真酷!博拉卡离首都有多远?

  Jin: Ah, you have to take a mini-bus, and it will take you around six hours and you'll be there.

  金:嗯,你得坐小巴过去,车程大概要6个小时。

  Adam: OK, cool! When's the best time to go there?

  亚当:好,太酷了!那最佳游览时间是什么时候?

  Jin: I think during spring would be better.

  金:我想春天去更好。

  Adam: Yeah?

  亚当:是吗?

  Jin: Yeah. It's really nice there, like, and the people are really nice. The food is amazing, and there's a really good nightlife there because people … like there's … what do you call it … pubs, and like live music, so yeah, it's a really fun place to be at night and in the daytime.

  金:对,那里的春天非常好,而且人也很友好。美味的食物,丰富的夜生活,因为人们……那个怎么说来着,那里有酒吧,有现场音乐表演,无论夜晚还是白天,那都是充满乐趣的地方。

  Adam: That's great. I love live music. Do you have any like events or festivals that I should go to when I'm in Nepal?

  亚当:太好了。我喜欢现场音乐表演。尼泊尔有没有什么我应该去体验的活动或节日庆典?

  Jin: Actually, in Nepal there's a lot of festivals, but I would recommend you to go there when there's a festival called Holi. It's around February … March. (Laughter) So yeah, the festival is around March and what we do is we play with colors. We throw colors at each other, and then even throw water balloons. It's really fun, like the whole environment is really colorful, bright and everyone is very happy.

  金:实际上,尼泊尔有很多庆典,我推荐你参加洒红节。洒红节大概在2月份或3月份举办。(笑)洒红节在3月左右举办,在这个节日,我们会玩颜料。我们会互相扔颜料还有水球。非常有意思,到处都是五彩缤纷和鲜艳的颜色,所有人都非常开心。

  Adam: Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun. I think I've seen pictures of that before. How many days is that celebration?

  亚当:嗯,听起来很有意思。我想我以前看过洒红节的图片。那个庆典持续几天?

  Jin: It's actually only one day.

  金:实际上只有一天。

  Adam: Oh, really?

  亚当:真的吗?

  Jin: Yeah.

  金:对。

  Adam: Cool, I really want to go. Anything else you can tell us about Nepal?

  亚当:真酷,我非常想参加洒红节。有关尼泊尔,你还有什么要介绍的?

  Jin: If you like hiking, then Nepal has a lot of mountains. Actually, Mt. Everest is in Nepal so you can even try going there.

  金:如果你喜欢徒步旅行,尼泊尔有很多高山。实际上,珠穆朗玛峰就在尼泊尔,你甚至可以去珠峰徒步。

  Adam: Wow, that would be amazing. I really look forward to going there. Thank you so much for your time today.

  亚当:哇哦,那真是太棒了。我非常期待去尼泊尔旅行。非常谢谢你今天抽出时间。

  Jin: Sure anytime!

  金:不客气!


有关于生活中英语的情景口语相关文章:

1.关于日常生活英语对话大全

2.与生活相关的英语口语对话

3.英语情景对话

4.日常生活英语口语:好的,开始吧

5.关于日常购物英语对话精选

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:admin@nb1888.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。