ready-made ; ready-to-wear ; keep one's powder dry
网 络be prepared;get ready;prepare;get ready for
We'd better make preparations against a rainy day.
He girded up his loin to face his competitor.
Now, cue me orchestra director in。
Also, he recinched the injured ankle and prepared himself for a day of travel.
In general, children require at least nine hours of uninterrupted sleep to be ready for learning.
1. Be prepared for both warm and cool weather. 对冷暖天气都要做好准备。
2. The Department is gearing up for increased intake of students. 这个系正在为扩大招生做好准备.
3. It is highly important to provide for the future. 预先做好准备非常重要.
4. You had better brace yourself for some bad news. 有些坏消息,你最好做好准备.
5. Get prepared so that you can set off immediately if sth . happens. 做好准备,一旦有事,马上出动.
6. Construction will begin as soon as preparations are completed. 一做好准备,就破土动工.
7. We should prepare well for the negotiations. 我们应该为这次谈判做好准备.
8. He bade us keep in a ready posture. 他嘱咐我们做好准备.
9. They provided against the attack. 他们做好准备以防受攻击.
10. We must be prepared against natural calamities. 我们要做好准备,以防自然灾害.
11. In an hour the drivers will be warming up for the main event. 一个小时后车手们将做好准备参加这项重要的赛事。
12. Make sure you have ample time to prepare for the new day ahead. 要保证你有足够的时间为即将开始的新的一天做好准备。
13. The world will be different, and we will have to be prepared to adapt to the change. 世界会变得不同，我们必须做好准备以适应其变化。
14. With audiences in the US falling for the first time in a generation, Hollywood is girding itself for recession. 随着美国的电影观众人数在二三十年里首次下跌，好莱坞正在为萧条期做好准备。
15. It has been raining heavily in the last few days and mountain torrents maybecome a danger at any moment. We must be … 连续下了几天大雨,随时有暴发山洪的危险,要做好准备.
16. His right hand suddenly ordered divine retribution to stand by. 他的右手突然命令上天的惩罚做好准备.
17. The ministers of Sainte Guillotine are robed and ready. 圣断头台的使者们已经穿好刑袍,做好准备.
18. He bid us keep in a ready posture. 他嘱咐我们做好准备。
19. If you're going to be ready in time, you'd better hustle. 如果你要及时做好准备, 那你最好快点.
20. I hop you are all geared up for the mew sales campaign. 我希望你们都为新的销售活动做好准备.