公布细则 open specification;
公布运价 published rate
公布开会日期announce the date of the meeting;
公布法令promulgate a decree;
公布罪状 announce sb.'s crimes;
公布名单make public a name list
公布价格 published price
公布系统 public address system
公布时间 Apabi released date ; date of publication
信息公布 Information released ;
成绩公布 announcement of results
公布告诉 Releasing Notices
充分公布 Full Disclosure
公布计划 unveil a plan
1. He will have been heartened by the telephone opinion poll published yesterday.
2. Police have released an E-fit picture of the suspected gunman.
3. The Romanian government yesterday unveiled a new, scaled-down security force.
4. The official reason given for the President's absence was sickness.
5. The sales figures won't be released until sometime next month.
6. The deadline to publish the document is a week tomorrow.
7. He announced tough measures to limit the money supply.
8. The company put out a report on commercial spin-offs from its research.
9. The election results have still not been officially announced.
10. From the files that have now been released, a truer picture emerges.
11. The Department of Transport is to publish the conference proceedings.
12. For the prior year, they reported net income of $1.1 million.
13. The company announced a half-yearly profit of just £2 million.
14. Published rates are not always directly comparable.
15. The arrangements will be published in due course.
The company publishes its accounts in August.
Those of us who like to see transparency in all decision making would like to have all the photosreleased.
Tis requires they publish revenues from mining resources and agree to use these resourcesefficiently for the benefit of the people.
The report released this week said washing hands with soap removes almost all of the bacteria.
When bad news is announced, she thinks at once that this could happen to her.
Why has the US not released any pictures of the body?
This will be published later this year.
His findings will be published in his analysis of the Neanderthal genome shortly.
In mathematics, once the proof of a theorem is published, there is no need for any authority tocertify that the theorem is true.